This full day conference will look at the Intersection of Psychological Health & Safety and Civility/Respect.
This will be a working conference in which attendees walk away with some valuable tools and best practices for addressing a respectful workplace, Alberta’s new OHS Legislation and psychological health and safety in the workplace.
Sessions will benefit Senior HR Professionals, Senior Occupational Health and Safety Professionals, Unions, Municipalities, Business Owners and Non profits.
Calgary, January 29, 2020
Sales are Limited, So Act Soon
Regular – $199
Group Rate – 35% off regular price for groups of 4 or more
Sheldon Kennedy – Hockey abuse survivor
Dr. Pat Ferris – Bullying/harassment expert
Wayne McNeil – Co-founder, Respect Group
Cameron Mitchell – Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) representative
Blaine Donais – President and Founder of the Workplace Fairness Institute
Brad Blaisdell – Western Regional Director of the Respect in the Workplace Program
Danica Kelly – Eastern Regional Director of the Respect in the Workplace Program
Michelle Phaneuf – Certified Psychological Health and Safety Adviser
Sandra Clarkson – Executive Director of the Calgary Drop-In Centre
Barb Neckich – Senior Human Resources Consultant, City of Lethbridge
Breakout Sessions Include (among others):
A Roadmap to Creating Psychological Safe Workplaces
How to shift your people and organizations culture to ensure RESPECT first in everything you do?
Calculating ROI and making the Business Case to gain Senior Leadership Buy In and Commitment
Organizational Leaders share their own journeys in creating psychologically safe workplaces.
Sessions will benefit:
- Senior HR Professionals
- Senior Occupational Health and Safety Professionals
- Union Representatives
- Business Leaders
- Educational Institutions
- Non profits
Why Should I Attend?
By attending you will:
- Understand what your duty is as an employer to address the OHS issues and their impact on psychological health and safety.
- Walk away with a road map of what your organization needs to do to create or improve upon a psychologically healthy workplace
- Receive compliance and risk reduction ideas and solutions that can be easily implemented within your organization.
- Be able to build a business case, determine your organizations return on investment and successfully position the importance and value within your organization
- Hear from other leading organizations as they share their experiences regarding challenges and successes in creating psychologically healthy workplaces.
What’s My Investment?
Your investment will provide on-going value for yourself and your organization. Ticket prices are deliberately kept low to ensure that we are able to support all participants.